|Markus Koch 632772d4b7|
WS2812B light signal - CPU Board
Board to run colorchord2 on a string of WS2812B LEDs with live line-in audio.
Errata (Rev 01)
- Opamp inverting / non-inverting inputs are swapped
- Workaround: Lift pads 2 and 3, and 5 and 6, and connect them crossed using magnet wire.
- Opamp is not rail-to-rail and does not allow to use the ADC in full range
- Workaround: Only use limited range -640 to 520.
- LED footprint is wrong.
- Workaround: Flip 180 degrees and solder shifted onto the right pads, then use magnet wire to connect the remaining two pads.
- Serial boot loader non-functional (uses incompatible UART I/Os).
- Workaround: Program via JTAG / SWD.
- Missing level shifters for WS2812B LEDs (RX)
- Workaround: Don't use WS2812B RX inputs on the board
- Missing level shifters for WS2812B LEDs (TX)
- Workaround: The first LED will kinda sorta do the level shifting for you, but sometimes fail to display correctly. Just ignore its erratic blinking.